𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨, fourteen embedded videos, five custom maps, and a myriad of all-new sections and features, the Paris Quarterly Winter 2021 edition is our biggest publication yet. 🎊🎉 I am so proud of this project, and I cannot wait to share it with you!!
On December 1st, our newest digital magazine will be ready for you to access. For the armchair traveler, those planning a trip to Paris, or perhaps moving to France, this magazine is for anyone who loves this gorgeous city.
The PQ Winter 2021 Edition includes:
• THREE in-depth hotel stories
• SEVEN restaurant articles with interviews
• An all-new wellbeing section
• Paris Winter fashion and buying links
• Creators corner where I introduce you to makers in France
• A HUGE deep dive into the 3rd arrondissement of Paris, where I share with you custom maps, all of my favorite places, and the secrets of each neighborhood located in this part of the Marais.
• A day trip to the largest privately-owned chateau in France.
• Eating seasonally.
• The top events in Paris during the winter season.
• Partner features AND MORE!!!!!!
The Paris Quarterly is part guide, part lifestyle, part inspiration, history, culture, stories, videos, tips, and tricks. 𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐲.
👉👉👉DECEMBER 1: Save the date, everyone! 🥳 And thank you, thank you, thank you for your support, encouragement, and contributions.
I am so GRATEFUL for each and every one of you here, a member of our This French Life community. 💝
Bisous and big hugs 🤗 from France,
🇫🇷 France 🇫🇷, forever.
#thisfrenchlife #paris #parislife #france #theparisquarterly #christmasinparis #digitalmagazine