France Travel Planning 101: How to Find the Best Restaurants!
Bonjour, darlings! In today’s video, I will share my top tips for finding a FABULOUS restaurant for your travels in France. This video includes:
1. Reasons why you should research restaurants before traveling
2. How to find the best regional dishes
3. How to choose from the 44,000 restaurants in Paris
4. My favorite websites to use
5. A formula for searching restaurants online
6. How I evaluate a potential restaurant online
7. Hacks for making a reservation when you don’t speak French
8. And a BONUS tip at the very end that you shouldn’t miss!
WATCH now – you’ll find the video link in my bio. ☝️☝️☝️
Quickly, let’s talk about WHY you should take the time to do a little research in advance.
First, it is miserable to be tired, jet-lagged, and suddenly, you’re hungry and can’t find a place to eat. Especially in rural France, the lunch hours are limited, and you might find yourself without a single place open when hunger strikes.
Second, the best restaurants are often booked in advance, and being stuck with second-rate dining options is pretty miserable – your meal isn’t that great, and you’re wasting time AND your hard-earned money on a bad experience.
Third, not all restaurants are equal. Not all restaurants are worth your time, money, effort, or calories!
Last but not least, if there are dietary considerations or memorable experiences you want, researching area restaurants in advance is critical to the success of your trip.
If you love tips like this, you’ll LOVE my France Travel Planner! You can access this instant download workbook via the link in my Instagram bio, via my website, or here:
Bisous and bon voyage, darlings!
#traveltips #travelFrance #frenchfood #frenchrestaurant #France101 #howtoFrance #travelParis #Paris #ileSaintLouis #ThisFrenchLife