Do any of these situations resonate with you?
* You want to move to France and start your own business.
* You want to (finally!) make some French friends in Paris.
* You want to practice your language skills with a Parisian.
* You’re an ex-pat or immigrant from America, and you miss the heck outta classic diner food.
* You’re a visitor to France, and you’re craving a classic egg and bacon breakfast in the morning.
* You love connecting with English authors with France-based stories.
* You enjoy representing your home country in other cultures.
* You’d like to help French residents learn the English language.
THIS FRIDAY! Tune into my Instagram live with author and business owner @craigcarlsonauthor of Breakfast in America.
SAVE THE DATE:
This Friday, starting at 11:30 AM Paris time.
10:30 AM London
9:30 PM Sydney
5:30 AM NYC
PST – Too early 😂 I will save it for you to watch later!
It speaks volumes that BIA Marais, where we will be hosting our Instagram live, is featured in the famous Netflix series “Emily in Paris” @emilyinparis (Season 2, Episode 5). There is a reason for this, and it’s because Breakfast in America creates:
Community over Cakes.
While diner food, such as milkshakes, burgers, fries, and a coke, are some of our favorite cravings, Breakfast in America does more than bring Etats-Unis to Paris. It’s a place for others to connect over comfort food.
@craigcarlsonauthor and I decided to host this Instagram live to kick off our double-feature This French Life book club series featuring his journey as an American building a business in Paris, France. Would you like to join our FREE book club and read along with Craig? It’s not too late! Just send me a DM, and I’ll share the private access link.
Meanwhile, follow BIA here:
5th eme location: @breakfast_in_america_1
The Marais: @breakfastinamerica2
Bisous and big 🥞 hugs from France,